Microsoft recently launched Windows 10 Insider Build 15048 for PC and Build 15047 for Mobile Phones. Here in this blog we are going to discuss about the same in brief.
What are the fixes for PC?
- Microsoft fixed the problem where some UWP apps may unpredictably appear with their app package name in the title bar as contrasting to the app name. A lot of user sent Microsoft the screenshots of this in the Feedback Hub and Microsoft were able to debug the problem immediately.
- Microsoft fixed the problem where some renowned games might minimize to the taskbar when launched.
- Microsoft fixed the problem where copy and pasting URLs to and from the Microsoft Edge address bar with blank spaces wouldn’t change spaces into %20.
- Microsoft fixed the problem causing the LastPass extension for Microsoft Edge sometimes suddenly failing to show its auto-fill buttons on latest builds.
- Microsoft fixed a latest problem issue causing in unpredicted characters sometimes being pasted when pasting into particular Microsoft sites using Microsoft Edge.
- Microsoft fixed the problem where using the mouse wheel to scrolling in Microsoft Edge might not perform if the window was made smaller or moved to a separate monitor.
- Microsoft managed Microsoft Edge’s “Find on page”logic so that when user goes through the results the Microsoft b-page should scroll and the found text is more appealing on the page.
- Microsoft fixed an error for those showing recent builds on laptops, changing brightness would stop performing after the first time the laptop lid had been reopened and closed when the “Lid Close Action” policy was set to “Perform nothing”.
- Microsoft fixed an error that could end up in not being capable to type into search boxes in certain UWP apps.
- Microsoft fixed an error resulting in clicked Cortana find results not opening when typing using the MS Pinyin IME.
- Microsoft fixed an error where cross device notifications from a specific phone might unexpectedly become visible in two separate groups in the Action Center.
- Microsoft fixed an error resulting in emails from Outlook 2016 not opening in the forefront after tapping on the related notification.
What are the fixes for Mobile?
- Allowing a new card / paying with a particular card that works again with Microsoft Wallet.
- Microsoft fixed an error ending in the play/pause buttons when viewing videos in Microsoft Edge taking two taps to work instantly after opening the video full screen.
- Microsoft fixed an error where the Data Usage page in Settings might be suddenly missing info about mobile data usage.
- Microsoft fixed an error resulting in specific characters on the Polish keyboard not working in variety when typing in the Microsoft Edge address bar.
- Cortana’s background is now black rather than the earlier dark grey.
- Microsoft fixed an error where after some specific time the word option might stop appearing in the candidate pane for words added to the typing dictionary.
- Microsoft fixed an error ending in task switcher being unexpectedly to launch in recent flights.
- Microsoft fixed an error ending in a flicker on specific devices, such as the Lumia 950, when interacting with the Maps app after rotating the mobile phone into landscape mode.
- Microsoft fixed an error where dragging the position indicator in the video progress slider in Microsoft Edge would back to 0 upon release.
- Microsoft fixed an error resulting in notifications from SIM 2 on dual SIM phones not appearing in the Action Center.
Known issues for PC
- If you did the research to resolve the corrupted registry key to get Build 15042, just DO this to re-enabled IPv6.
- Some systems will fail to update to this build at 71% and roll-back to the earlier build.
- If you have Norton or AVG anti-virus software installed on your system, you may get a 0x80070228 issue when trying to download this build.
- If you have extra language packs installed, this build will fail to install and download.
- Certain hardware specifications may lead the broadcast live review window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are broadcasting. This does not affect the excellence of your broadcast and is only observable to the Broadcaster.
- Errors may occur when viewing pages using the F12 Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge with cross-origin I-frames.
- Pressing F12 to open the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge while F12 is open and focused may not go back focus to the tab F12 is opened against, and vice-versa.
- Sometimes pressing F12 will launch the F12 window behind the active Microsoft Edge window.
- Insiders with multiple monitors may face an error where one of the monitors stops exposing. While rebooting will resolve it, you can also fix the error via Settings > System > Display under the Multiple displays section, set it to only use the monitor that’s useful, then set it back to “Extend these displays” and the problem should be fixed.
All this issues are fixed by Microsoft in the latest build. Still some users will face issues in using it, for that simply contact Windows 10 Tech Support toll free number. The technician will resolve the issues, by taking the remote access of you device if needed.